Full Stack Developer
connectavo digitizes the end-to-end maintenance process of industrial machinery and thereby changes how information and communication is handled inside the factory. On top of making the day-to-day activity of technicians and plant managers more efficient, our analytic engine analyzes machinery data in order to predict maintenance cycles - all packaged into an easy-to-use SaaS tool with little implementation effort.
To increase our team, we are looking for a Full Stack superstar that helps us in bringing an amazing user experience into the industrial sector.
- Collaborate with our design and engineering team to implement and iterate on new product features
- Support the Frontend team in offering a world-class user experience
- Contribute to the product by suggesting improvements in features
What we offer
- Driver seat in shaping the next industrial revolution
- Intensive collaboration with the founding team
- Ability to introduce a whole new product experience to the manufacturing industry
- International career opportunities
- Degree in Computer Science
- Hands-on experience with HTML/CSS, JS and jQuery
- Experience with Angular2, ReactJS, NodeJS and/or Ruby on Rails
- A demonstrated interest and desire to build beautiful and performant software